top of page
  • Reseintyg365

Rapid Antigen Test or PCR-Test? What covid-19 test do i need for travel to the US?

Updated: May 16, 2022

Many of our customers today travel to the USA, most people wonder what applies and then we usually refer to the website because the rules are constantly changing and there may be new entry requirements at any given time. Today, however, what is also stated on the CDC's website is that you need a Covid-19 Viral Test even if you have been vaccinated. You must show the travel certificate before boarding the flight and it must not be more than a day old before entering the United States. Many people ask us, do i need an rapid antigen test or a pcr test? We recommend a PCR test or a Rapid Antigen test with us the day before you travel, a so-called travel certificate which is actually a doctors medical certificate with a QR code.. Our PCR tess are so-called NAAT PCR tests, Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) tests that are approved for the USA, our Rapid Antigen tests are also approved for entry into the USA. Rapid antigen test and Viral Antigen test are approved as well as our RT-PCR tests at present. Please note that these rules can be changed at any time and we do not update daily, so always check the day before you travel on the website what applies to your travel as it is your responsibility.

Book your Covid-19 rapid antigen test here


73 views0 comments


bottom of page